Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Sunday, February 3, 2008

mahalia jackson Photo


There used to be a photo I used to see as a child of Mahalia Jackson looking up towards the heaven. I took a picture of my mom like that. It turned out pritty good. Some of the picture that I took didnt. I was so focued on the ones that turned out wrong. I didnt see that the last photo turned out right. I took 15 of them. 10 of them was ok 4 of them was what I was looking for so 15/4. I show you what I mean by 4 turned out right.


The picture that didnt look the way I wanted it to is to the left . It's not bad just not what I wanted or saw in my head.



This is the picture I saw in my head


4 pictures was what I saw in my head the others were ok.

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Natasha Cherry, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.