Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Film






Ok, its almost time to make my film and im scared to death that it will just look like crap. Although, Im learning the techical side I am still more comfortable with a still camera. Speaking of which I brought my first camera 1 year ago this month ( feb). I picked up my camera and took my very first picture of my daughter. To the right. Below I will add the most recent picture that I took.
Now this is a picture I took of my mom. I must say if nothing eles. I have improved on making my lighting dramatic. Plus, it was the look I was going for. Some make up , wig and dramatic lighting and it looks like a real black & white not just a picture I turned to black & white. But, having said all that film is another media at least for me. I can see the shots in my head not sure how they will come across the screne. And all these terms. I call everthing a wacha macallit or thing, it, the wacha jig or somthing like that. Im sure that's would make it hard when trying to accomplish any task. I know God knows best and I love photography but I dont like the regular day to day great shots. And I take horrible pictures if I cant see the shot before I take it. I'm over thinking it im sure. Maybe the point is just be destracted from timothy's death. Photography has really manage to keep me from loosing it.

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Natasha Cherry, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.