Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Saturday, April 28, 2007

A Weekend of Racing- Family Fun








This is someone from the " crazy white boys" they really was crazy. But, I did enjoy the Hot Rods that raced this past weekend. I am at Fort Lee, VA. So, I enjoy events especially when it's FREE to the military. It means I get to stop and take the family out to an event that the whole family will love. OK, well maybe I enjoys watching while I tryto explain to a my 3 year old ,racing. The "Bike show" was my daughter's favorite event of the day right up there ice cream. Of course I took photos. So, here are some shots. There not racing for pink slips :) But, I love to see how creative the cars will be. Has anyone but me noticed. The Hot looking cars usually loose. My husband seems to be getting into it a little. A couplar more live events and he will be hooked. :)

1 comment:

Hannah said...

that looks like fun! I want to go next year!

The publisher/owner of this website, Natasha Cherry, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.