Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Another Shoot


Here is another Photo I took this week that I really like. I seem to like the dramatic. What can I say. Also of times the photo shoot only last 20 minutes or more. However the editing photos are the best. Because you really know what you have until open it and start editing it. Again, I havent been editing photos that long. So, I am still Learning my way around the softwear and stuff. I relly do believe that animation will offer me a platform to create my thought. To me one of the most blessed people is Walt Disney. He was able to create and bring his thoughts to light. What an awsome gift that must be. Sooner or later I will be taking drawing classes. I dont know if I can draw however it should be fun to find out.

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Natasha Cherry, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.